Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Winners of the EMBELLISH IT challenge!

WOW! I can't tell you how much fun I had looking at every one's projects!! They were just full of inspiration and creativity. You ladies are making it harder and harder each week to pick out the Top Sisters. There were so many awesome projects but we had to narrow it down to only 4.

Our Top Sister is:

#8 Annette



My mouth fell open when I saw her flower creation. They are just GORGEOUS don't you think? Her attention to detail is amazing. Congrats Annette on your Top Sister award. Please grab your blinkie from our sidebar.

Now for our Top 3 Sister awards. I just loved all of your projects. Thank you so much for sharing your projects with us! Please grab your Top 3 award from our sidebar.

Top 3

#9 Sheri
#19 Barb
#30 Renate

We all want to thank each and everyone of you for participating in the challenge this week. It is so wonderful to see your take on our challenges. We hope that you continue to play along with us in our future challenges. Tune in tomorrow for a beautiful color challenge.

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my gosh that card is just stunning!!!! Congrats to everyone!!

Annette said...

Oooh...thanks so much Lisa & the lovely, creative sisters! I'm so glad you enjoyed my card! I've just recently discovered you challenge blog & oh what fun themes you have - I'll be around often!

Renate said...

Wow thanks for being in your top 3. I have proudly added it to my sidebar

Hugs Renate

Barb Craft said...

I just returned from vacation and saw that my LO was picked in your top 3!! Thanks so much! I will be sure to display your top 3 button on my blog!!
Barb :)