Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thank-ful Winners

Thank You, thank you, thank you to all who participated in our THANK-ful challenge!   I am in awe of all the beautiful creations. It is fantastic to see the variety of papers, embellishments, sentiments and images. Each challenge becomes more difficult to choose winners. You are all winners in my book, but since I can't choose all of the entries, here are the winners in no particular order.

Our Top Three Sisters:

#15 Sara T



#40 Kiwime's Kreations



#36 Susan K



And, our Top Sister award goes to:

#48 Paper Talk With Samra

Congratulations Ladies!
Please grab your badges from the sidebar and display them proudly!
You've earned it!!

Thank you again for participating in this challenge. 
Please be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what Lisa B. has in store for our next challenge.

5 comments:

Samra said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am honored! Thank you kindly for selecting my tag as the winner :) Off I go to proudly display the Top Sister badge on my blog...Thank you again and congratulations to the Top Three Sisters!

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats!

Darlene said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats to all the winners!!

Diane said...

Congrats to the winners, beautiful creations!!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO MUCH! for choosing me as one of your Top Three.. I am so excited! You have made my day!! Thank you!!! And congrats to everyone!! Wow you all are so talented!! :o