Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Winners~Winners~We Have Winners!

Hello All!!
My face is red and I apologize for being so late....
I was out of town and came home Monday night and guess what I "forgot" to do??
Yep, you have it right, I forgot to POST the winners for our "Fall Colors" challenge.
so, I do apologize to you all and to my "Sistahs" as well...
hey it happens when you get tired and "OLD"!!

So here we go.....
I have to say that you all made it once again VERY difficult to choose the winners...
all your entries were beautiful, so please know that you all are winners each and every week!
We appreciate you entering our challenge and hope you have as much fun as we do!!

The Top 3 Sister Awards (In no particular order) go to:

#30 Jenn Zeeb Stamplified

#33 Susan Kennedy Scrap A Thousand Words


#53 Birgit Johansson Cards R Fun


And The "TOP SISTER AWARD" goes to

#2 Linda Carson Ink-Stamp-Color


Congrats ladies!! Please grab your badges from the sidebar and display them proudly~! You earned it!

Thank you all for sharing your gorgeous creations with us!


Don't forget to tune in for our next "Thank-Ful" challenge that starts
Wednesday, November 12th.
Have a great day and HAPPY CRAFTING!


1 comment:

Linda Carson said...

Wow! Thanks for choosing my card for Top Sister! I'll display my badge proudly!