Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Let's Get In 'Shape' Winners

Time to announce the winners of our
'Let's Get In 'Shape' challenge!
But first I would like to thank each and every one
of you for entering your fabulous 
'shaped' cards.
I hope you had as much fun with 'your' shaped cards as we did
and please note that all were spectacular,
making it once again a very hard choice !

But choose we must, so here we go!

The Top 3  are:










Congratulations to the Top 3!!!
Please take your badges from our right side bar.

The TOP SISTER Award goes to



Gorgeous card Jane and just makes me smile....
how can one not smile with this fun and happy card!!
Congratulations and please take your winners badge
from the side bar!

Come back tomorrow for our next challenge
being hosted by our 'sistah' Terri.
It is a fun one I am sure you won't want to miss!!

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wow thank you so much for my Top Sister award I am over the moon! So glad my make made you smile!! :) Many congrats to the other winners too their designs are stunning! xxx

Birgit said...

All the entries were awesome~ Congrats to all the winners! Every entry was a winner in my book!!!